How To Solve 0xc000007b Error In 2018

3 comments



A few days back , I was working on one project using OpenCV C++ and suddenly my project freeze and can not run anymore !

how To solve 0xc000007b error

I just used parallel version of OpenCV, DLLs have changed and I ended up with this error : "Application Error (0xc000007b) click OK to close the application it was unable to Start correctly. " Every time I tried to run my application I found the same pop up box.


Also See :-  

After a few hours of searching I hardly Found 0xc000007b error Solution. I even found that it was not an exception in OpenCV DLLs . I found the error that is just wrong configuration and found easy solution , so I permanently resolved the error and decide to write post on this particular 0xc000007b Error.

Now The Problem :-

By Mixing up the 64 -bit with 32- bit environment will Cause 0xc000007b error, that you might had tried to load a 64- bit DLL with the 32- bit application .

This look really carefully you will examine your application dependencies .
" Dependency Walker ": it is a free portable program used . After you download it , you can open any PE file (EXE, DLL, ...) 

Open your application's .exe file with Dependency Walker Program (in my case its "testopencv.exe") opened , you see something like this :


how To solve 0xc000007b error


As you can see , Dependency Walker has showed all DLLs my application and when you will run it, it will displays your application's DLL Files and DLL depends on and so on.

Now you have 64 -bit to see which one should check these DLLs ? If your application works properly , you should see nothing. but if you application has 0xc000007b Error then your application throws an error that your application has one of 64 bit DLL file .


Now look into the Image above as you can see in my case my application runs on cv2010d.dll and which depends on tbb_debug.dll which is 64 bit dll and shown the NO. 64 Mark in the image . You can view the properties of any dll to find the path . that is im my case tbb_debug.dll lies on  " E: Intel \ compiler \ \ 11.154 \ TBB \ intel64 \ VC9 \ bin ".

What Is Solution ?

But why tbb_debug.dll 32 bit to 64 bit version cv2010d.dll link instead ? How can we change?


Answer The exe or dll it ( what we called dynamic linking ) has not been the path dependence. So that is causing the problem in time to see the real way to find these dependencies , and in our case .


I run my application when it tries to load all of its dependencies , including tbb_debug.dll the cv2010d.dll tries to load . System ( because your application is 32- bit ) tbb_debug.dll 32 -bit tries to find , but it seems the 64- bit version and tries it can not , then it tries to load it and here comes the error .


To solve this I remove the " E : Intel \ compiler \ \ 11.154 \ TBB \ intel64 \ VC9 \ bin " to the path variable , then my application system ( can not find anyone tries to run when tbb_debug.dll neither the 32 -bit version or 64 -bit ), it throws a new error that says it did not tbb_debug.dll .


dependence was now in my 64 bit dll dependency and its application comes back to life again.

Did you faced the same error and did you solved it with any other method/way. Do let me know via comments !

Also See :-

How to Increase Internet Speed in 10 Steps

How to Hack Facebook Account

How to Get Unlimited Chips in Teen Patti

How to Get Facebook Auto Likes and Comments on Facebook Status, Pics and Fan Page

How Heartbleed Bug Works

How to Prevent Blogger Blog from Redirection to Country Specific URL

3 comments:

  1. I cant understand this step,can you please explain it

    To solve this I remove the " E : Intel \ compiler \ \ 11.154 \ TBB \ intel64 \ VC9 \ bin " to the path variable , then my application system ( can not find anyone tries to run when tbb_debug.dll neither the 32 -bit version or 64 -bit ), it throws a new error that says it did not tbb_debug.dll .

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THE PASSWORD
    yanchinin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gyenn,

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Gyenn we have sent you key and password.

      Kindly check your mail.

      Hope this helps.

      Keep Visiting :)

      Delete